Thursday, January 7, 2010

Allrighty!

Okay, back on the horse. I've been doing most of my daily updates and posting on Facebook, but I think I will do a little blogging, too. Kids seem (knock on wood) to be getting well again. They have been sick off and on since the Fall, it seems like. After waiting for several months, we will soon see the allergist to figure out Abbie's situation. I wish they could tell me HOW allergic she is to particular things -- is she just gonna get hives or is her throat going to swell shut, for example. I doubt it'll be that cut and dried, but here's to dreaming! Oh, and my 7-year-old beat my tail tonight in Super Mario Bros. AND Mario Kart. In Mario Bros., her character finally just carried my character in its mouth to the flag. I kept on yelling for her to spit me out, but she just laughed. Happy New Year, Everybody! Oh, and I'm going to post this clip, because I'll never stop thinking it's funny!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj-x9ygQEGA
Powered By Blogger